Online Divorce in New Mexico
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required New Mexico State Forms.
- New Mexico-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in New Mexico
In a divorce, in New Mexico, spouses are eligible to represent themselves before the court. And while such a do-it-yourself option is not recommended in contested cases, an uncontested divorce can be easily arranged without a lawyer. The most complicated issue of an uncontested divorce is usually the paperwork. So, if the parties can reach an agreement concerning the finances, custody, and property matters, our online divorce service can take on the rest.
Simply complete our online questionnaire, following our clear step-by-step instructions, and file the resulting divorce papers with your local courthouse. Moreover, you can enjoy our additional court filing service so that you will not have to attend the court at all until the final hearing is scheduled.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.
Best Service on the Market
Get your hassle-free divorce